child abuse?

is it child abuse? i gasped atlease 10 times in fear this child would be dropped!

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/10/Is-this-child-abuse-595250.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't think it's child abuse, but it's definitly NOT good parenting either. I would never be able to do that to my baby, I hope the mom gets ahold of the video for when she sues for custody during the divorce that would follow this if it were my baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't know...I couldn't do that to my baby. My dd's little elbow came out of socket once because I was holding her hands and she went to throw herself backwards and just from me not letting her fall back and hit her head her arm was pulled just right. That wasn't hard at all either and the doctor said it's a really common injury and really easy to do with kids until they are around 5 years old. So I would be so afraid of hurting a child tossing them around like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• playing or not!!!!.....this is just crazyyyyyy REALLY A CRAZY THING TO DO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i dont think itsd real
    at the endthe baby would had red marks if he was being thrown around like that and well he didnt
    Anonymous

• b/c the child does not have marks...its not real? come on...how else could this be fake?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• they have baby dolls and it is not hard to edit a video. and ya no marks i dont think its real. you swing ur child around a couple time sthey will have marks that stuff in the vid that kid should had been covered in marks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• That's not real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• get a life, drama mama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't think it's real either. That baby isn't making ANY noise until the end. Mine would be laughing or screaming or crying or something.

Also, I don't think it's possible to flip someone around by their arms like that without causing some pain, which would cause some crying.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OMG if that is real I would flip out! Where is the mother?!? Gah I kept gasping and cringing! My arms hurt just watching it! God please let this be fake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009