How long can your baby entertain him/herself before needing you and how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 7 months - about 30 minutes as long as he's fed, changed, and not wanting to nurse himself to sleep. If any of those happen, he quickly changes...
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Emi is 10 months and I can get anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• 6 months old.
    around 20 minutes if im not in the room. I mean I can see her from the kitchen if shes on the floor or in her exersaucer. But if Im on the couch or folding laundry and she knows im right there then she can play for almost an hour.
    She has just started doing this.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• well an hour but I might have to show her a new toy or hand her a mum-mum lol
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• She's almost 6 mos. old and I'd say she can play by herself for about 20 mins. before she wants to be held or needs a change of venue. But, she can sleep by herself and put herself to sleep.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009