have a question?

i am havin pain in my stomach below my belly button and everytime that i eat i feel sick and have a really painfull stomach ache and my boobs hurt on the side of them and head aches while i was just wanting to know what u guys think if u can let me know if u think that i am pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just go and take a test. That is the best way to tell. Although the symptoms you said are common in pregnancy, it could be something else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree take a test. Could just be plain hormones from stress of worry about pregnancy. be sure to use first morning urine cuz the hormones built up in you overnight. The longer we're pregnant the more hormones appear. When it's doubtful its' important to have as much a builtdup as possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• take the test. that will tell you for sure. and that way you will know .for sure.
    and if your not go to the doctors and find out whats wrong with you. so that you can go and take care of yourself .
    bUT IN ANY CASE IF YOU WANT TO BE PREGNANMT.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU THEN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009