Have you ever had Bacardi 151 straight? Do you think it burns?

I was just wondering if anyone else didn't think it burns because we had some drinks last night with a few friends and all of them looked at me like I was nuts when I took a shot of it straight and didn't chase it and said it didn't really burn.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I never chased! I actually finished an entire bottle alone one night... And didn't get sick either! I ROCK!!!!

But the night I went for the record and finished a bottle of Bicardi Razz & a bottle of Raspberry Vodka... I puked and past out! lol! It was the one and only hang over! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i haven't drank that since 10-11th grade, i think! I remember it burning
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• JMO, anything with that high of proof, always burns me! LOL!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It never burned for me either.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Good grief! I spent a portion of one evening in high school horking on some poor soul's gravestone after "enjoying" some Bacardi 151 with some other underage idiots, and then had to be dragged home. Yup. That's how I remember that stuff. And yes it burned(coming back up! LOL)
    Ems629

Answer by Ems629 at 4:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009