If you could move anywhere FOR the schools, where would you go?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Germantown, TN consistently in the top 10 nationwide
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• fairfax county va point pleasant beach nj. both are prostudents respectfully and legally. both districts support parents involvement.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• we homeschool - doesn't matter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Ireland. I homeschool, so local school quality doesn't count, but it'd be great to be in Europe with so many cultures so close, and I'd love the kids to learn to play Irish fiddle and speak Irish.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• We also homeschool, so somewhere in Europe. I would love to take my kids ot Italy, Ireland, France to see all the cultures and the lands over there.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Hmm... I dunno... I would have to do some real research before I could answer that question. I would want somewhere with a great arts department where each child was shown that it's okay to be an individual. Somewhere that sports were not held on high. And somewhere that offered year round schedule and no uniforms.... Is the fame school accepting kids?? lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I would stay where we are, in Chicago. The academically advanced schools are beyond wonderful.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009