spying....

what would you do if you found out someone was spying on you?or rather tracking you.this goes along in the new comers club. spying.(would you spy on you SO )just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• i track husband's computer activites and calls cause he's an addict. he can track mine if he wants, will only find conern for him and respectful fun for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• hmm good reason...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think if I thought my DH was cheating on me I would probably be nosy and look into things. But I don't go tracking down his every move, phone conversation, or email. I think it is wrong just to go spying on someone for no reason. This is if it is your SO..... That is kind of scary. Why people are together if they don't trust one another.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• They'd be really bored spying on me. No I wouldn't spy on SO. I don't want to invade his privacy. His activity is his own business. He'd tell me if he wanted me to know.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• if someone was spying on me i would file a restraining order and i would never spy on so cause i trust him
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If you have a honest realtionship and trust eachother there would be no reason to spy. I on the other hand have had to look into his stuff. Not liking what I found. More debt than I know about, different things he had said to me over time and finding them not to be true. Not a good thing to not trust your SO.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 6:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The only person spying on me was DHs other woman....she was a lowlife anyways and I felt sorry for the girl. DH does not spy on me though.
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Find out whos spying and get a restraining order or something and i would only spy on him if I though he was doing something wrong he however spys on me all the time even though I haven't done anything wrong.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009