Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are they called???

I know it sounds gross, but they are called something...the pear halves with mayo in the middle and cheese on top???


Asked by Rebecca727 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

Level 5 (61 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Bavarian Pear salad? Or stuffed pear salad? That's what I got from google

    Answer by Bmanda352 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • barf boats!

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • Idk but that sounds disgusting!!

    Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • Sorry, ewwww. That just doesn't sound good. I have heard of cottage cheese and shredded cheese on top of the pear. Just not mayo. But, then again, I have not tasted it, so I really can't say for sure how it would taste.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

  • has a stilton or blue cheese stuffed pear recipe . think that's what you're looking for.

    Answer by Ems629 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

Next question in Food & Drink
Help! Dinner advice

Next question overall (Relationships)