IS THAIR ANY TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW

I need some help with my hair I went and got it cut and the lady that cut it made it way short and now it want grow and its so dry so if any one has any tips on hair growth or any way to get moisture in it please let me know

nationsmom8706

Asked by nationsmom8706 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try a suppliment of Biotin.. It also does wonders for your nails too. I buy mine from HSN.
    Gymboaddictto3

Answer by Gymboaddictto3 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Yeah, if you're not pregnant (I know this sounds crazy) but go buy some mane and tail. You can find it at walmart or in western stores that carry cleaning products for horses and other farm animals. Mane and tail is great for dry hair IF you want to grow it out because it makes it grow. That's what its made for. You should only use it 3-4 times a week, you won't want to much more than that for some reason (not totally sure of the reason, my mom just said not to use it more than that). Some states (like Oklahoma) have enacted laws that make it only available in stores that specifically cater to animals. Try it even if you think its crazy, my hair grew 4 inches the first month I was using it and it also reversed the damage from a really badly done perm.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 4:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My dd cut her's and I have been using Mane and Tail shampoo....from Walmart...it really works....hers has started growing faster....it smells good too ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Some states (like Oklahoma) have enacted laws that make it only available in stores that specifically cater to animals.

Not true....I live in Oklahoma,,,and I buy it at Wal-Mart.

Mommy2AAA

Answer by Mommy2AAA at 9:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009