Peliv bone is killing me!

My pelvic bone hurts really bad, it didn't hurt last pregnancy till i was 8 or 9 months, but i am barley 5 months, and it hurts so bad. I have a hard time sleeping it hurts the most when lying on either side, it hurts now when i walk, and even when im just sitting there is still a light throbbing pain, but very light. Is this normal, did anyone else have this problem?

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 5:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Look up Symphisis Pubis Dsyfunction, you might have it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• thank you so much for that answer! i knew it was not normal! i wil lmention this to my doctor on monday. i really appreciate it
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 9:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing as anon. I found out a week ago I have it and was put on disability. My bone completely seperated so I know how you feel. Talk to your doctor and get a maternity support belt. It helps me ALOT!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2009