How do you feel about the spirit world?

After reading the other post on here, it made me think about spirits, or energies that share our world. Do you ever feel an "energy" around you? Are they always negative? Do you think (if you're religious) that your god does not allow spirit energies to accompany us in our journeys on earth? Why or why not?

How do you feel (if anything) about others who have an opposing view on the spirit world?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 5:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont really worry about how others see the spirit world. I dont think about it much either unless I see a question about it LOL. I worry more about this life and all that.

I have felt energies around me, always positive.

I dont think the Divine really allows or doesnt allow spirits/energies to follow us or hang out in this world, they just do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• All angels ( spirits) were created as holy angels, but about a third of them rebelled against God and fell from their sinless position (Revelation 12:9). Satan, the leader of the "bad" or fallen angels, is a liar, a murderer, and a thief. (John 10:10) He hates God and ; NEWS FLASH! He passionately hates God's people. The Bible tells us that he prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). We need to remember that Satan and all the demons are supernaturally brilliant, and Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2 Cor. 11:14). Masquerading as a holy angel (spirit), Satan and his demons are behind the current angel craze in our culture. Under the covert operation of the master deceiver, America is experiencing a wave of angel-mania!

We must always be aware of the two kinds of angelic activity in the world: good and evil. Be very careful of the books you read or the seminars you attend.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't talk much about this unless directly asked such as this. I do believe in spirits and I also beleive that there is both negative and positive energy eminating from people all the time. I pick up that energy or vibes, which ever, from people all the time. I think God allows whatever he wishes. People have to believe what they will, but I think spirituality is the key to life. Notice I did not say religion.
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 6:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A spirit from God always acknowledges that Jesus is the Christ who came to the world to die for our sin and redeem us from Satan's bondage (1 John 4:1-6). An angel of God will always glorify God. Holy angels do not draw attention to themselves. They work quietly, most often behind the scenes, then when the work is done, they leave.
    Any other spirit is of satan and is not the dead coming back to visit.
    Michael the arch angel (spirit) does not and has never came and worked beside someone practicing witchcraft or un-holy activities. God's holy Spirit will not allow it.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 6:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think there are positive and negative energies around us. I think for the most part though, they are positive. I think we are so complex as a living being, that it would be damn near impossible to say this is our only "life". I think our energy that makes us who we are lives on in a different realm when our physical bodies die.
    I think others who have a different view are free to think however they want. I am intriqued by people though, that think everything beyond this physical life is "evil" or a demon. I don't quite get that.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I do not believe that God would ever allow the dead to "live" on in a spirit or any other form. When we die the bible is very specific that we know nothing. Also as Jesus put it we are "asleep" it's a good analogy, cause when we sleep we're not aware and when we are dead we're not aware so it works. The dea will raise up agian at the ressuerection of life OR of death.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i believe in the Holy Spirit, and the divine guidance/comfort i recieve from it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• think that the spirit world is only a dimension off from the one we live in. They are always around us and some people can see their dimension through portals. My archangel friend, Michael, and my own spirit guardian come with a warmth wrapping around me making me feel safe. My spirit guide manifests as a coolness across my shoulders. Spirit visitors from the other side slide a cool chill down my back--even in 90 degree weather!! I communicate with them thru emotions--the grandmother of a friend, who had passed and was reunited with her husband and soulmate, filled my room--and myself--with such joy that I found it hard to get to sleep that night. I think that how you are feeling draws either positive spirits (friends, family, and friendlies) or dark spirits to you. They follow your energy. Some people choose to be skeptics about everything, or about what they fear. That's their choice.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009