how often do you think a woman should treat herself? or be treated by her husband?

let me know your thoughts ..... what should you do for yourself or your husband do for you and how often?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 6:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• id be nice if i could have 1 day a week that i could go somewhere, relax and have him take care of the kids.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• one day a week
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 7:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I would be fired up about once a month.....we either dont have time, money, baby sitters, or he never asks in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• once a month at minimum, do whatever it is you like, shop, go to the spa, anything.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• wow reading the other answers, I feel very lucky. My BF encourages me to do all those things...I have to ask him for a massage or a head rub, but he does it at least twice a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think its good once a day, even if it is just watching the kid for a few hours so you can unwind and watch your favorite TV show or take a long shower. As for bigger stuff, like massages, mani/pedis, a new shirt, or out to dinner, once a week is good.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:04 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I say when YOU need it. Noone can tell when you need time for you better than you. If that is once a day then it's once a day. People who are married should be giving to eacother a little eac day in whatever way they are.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 9:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009