how soon after..

your baby gets her first tooth does she get the 2nd and so on? is is usually soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• depends on the baby but my DD got her first @ 3 months and the secpnd just 4 days later
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My boys got the fairly quickly. Their first tooth came in and then it was non-stop after that. My daughter got her first tooth 2 months ago . . . And we are still waiting on more!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• my dd had both bottoms come in at the same time
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 7:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• my dd didnt get her first tooh till 10 mts and by 12 mts she had 2
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My DD just got both of her bottom teeth within a day of each other.
    sopheeahsmommy

Answer by sopheeahsmommy at 8:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think every baby is different.

My DD had her first 2 teeth in within 4 days or so of each other. Then they all came in pretty fast after that. Every few weeks she was getting another. She had a full mouth of teeth by 18 months.

My DS didn't get a tooth for a long time, he was 8 months or so and then got 4 in at once. Then nothing for about 6-8 months and then he got 6 in at once (within 24 hours) and so on. He just got another batch in, this time it was 4 molars within 12 hours. It was quite a cranky day for him.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My son got 2 bottom teeth at the same time and his 2 top teeth a month after that came in at the same time. Just start brushing every morning and night. You can get floride free toothpaste at walmart so you can just brush and you dont have to worry about them swallowing it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009