OK here is my thing! Why does it bother YOU to refill the ice cube tray?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know the recipe ;) I dont know im always finding empty tays in my house and I always ask hubby if he needs me to write down the recipe lol
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• LMAO katie, I love that. I'll have to remember it for later ;D

I don't like refilling it because the sink is all the way on the other side of the kitchen. I have to shimmy slowly from one side to the other with a tray full of water. I wish we had an automatic maker >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• mine are all full of baby food
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 7:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't mind refilling the icecube trays but I HATE putting on new roles of toilet paper. My husband just never seems to *notice* it needs to be done!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 7:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Mostly because I don't use ice. I figured since I don't use ice I shouldn't have to refill the ice tray.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• GRRR!! Pet peeve of mine in the summer! My dd doesn't refill them! I have resorted to buying MY OWN bags of ice....for my sun tea! If no one else gets ice..they know why!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I hate refilling ice cube trays because I hate tracking water from the sink to the freezer.
    I prefer to buy a bag of ice and keep it in the freezer rather than refill the trays....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I hate refilling them because I find that when I want to get the icecubes out of the tray it makes a big mess and the ice-cubes never seem to come out in one peice.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't have ice cube trays anymore but I know what your talking about because they would do the same thing in my house. I would go to get ice and the trays would be empty. It used to make me so pissed off when it would happen. I finally got tired of it and bought a refrigerater with an ice maker that has crushed and cubed ice. It makes life so much easier.
    Bernie65

Answer by Bernie65 at 3:45 AM on Aug. 23, 2009