Have you ever just had a sad day?

I have been so sad and lonely today. Cried earlier today. Feel like I could again.

I feel like I dont even have a husband anymore.

He is never around, and if he is, he doesn't seem interested in me.

;( Just sad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• today is a sad day for me too i just finished crying. I hope your day gets better mine wont :(
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 7:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Im having a sad day
    Im preg/third trimester and I am realising I dont want to put in the time and effort to stay with my fiance
    He dosent get anything, i feel like he is a second child and its getting very old now.
    Its like everyday is another freakin issue and he just thinks things will change but he's not willing to put in the work and expects me to and Im tired and exhausted now because of it.

I want to leave him, I wanted to but then i found out i was pregnant so I thought i would see and work things out but its not better and i finally told him i think im staying with hiim for a free place to live until i can find a place for me and the baby to go, i know that hurt him, but just being with him hurts my moral
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry your having a sad day...just remember after the storm the sun will shine :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry. i know that feeling. My husband is addicted to video games...so even tho he's home, he doesn't notice me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• yeah sad days are here for sure when i cry and have no feeling in my finding out the depth of my husband's cheating. it just leaves me blank and its hard to breathe. i lift my cup of hot chocolate to you sisters in your pain. life sucks bigtime. bigtime. sigh
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry.I have sad days,mood swings a lot.My boyfriend and I do not have the best relationship.i feel like i am a roommate most of the time for taking care of our kid,cooking,cleaning and sex.we have never had the best relationship and i think i am staying with him untill i get a good plan.feel free to pm/add me maybe we can become friends and talk about things maybe it will help
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 7:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• very sorry for your sad day. sometimes it is just our womanly hormones. sometimes we need a good cry and sometimes it' s ok tohave a pity party. just don't party too long. there is nothing wrong with you. take care.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I know exactly what your saying about being sad and lonely. I feel that same way and my husband is just in the next room. He never spends any time with me. It feels like he hates me most of the time.I am sad to. It is sad to think about all those years that I feel like I wasted on him. You are not alone, it only feels like it somtimes.
    Bernie65

Answer by Bernie65 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009