Were your siblings cruel to you as a child?

My older brother...man, he was pretty bad.
He reversed the lock on my door and locked me in my room.
He tied shoestrings around my dolls' necks and hung them from the ceiling fan and told me they "committed suicide." (I was ten years old, I took it really seriously!)
He popped me with wet towels nearly every time he came out of the shower.
He never let me win at video games, he always played at his normal level. (Made me better in the long run, heh.)
He told me I was adopted. (We look just like our parents, no chance.)
He told me my dog got ran over on April Fool's Day.
He photoshopped a picture of my head to a picture of him pretending to pee in the toilet. (He used a water bottle.) He then posted the pictures in places I couldn't reach all over the house.

We're good friends now though =) What did your siblings do to you?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My brothers also hung dolls by shoes strings and belts. Sometimes they would make me cuss (LOL), they'd tell me if I didn't say sh!t that they were gonna tell mom that I said it. I'd say it, so they wouldn't tell on me....then they'd go tell on me after I actually said it. Does that make sense? As we got older, they weren't so bad. One of them is dead now, but we got along the best growing up...it was my other brother (the living one) that instigated everything anyway....he's fairly normal now.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Not when we were alone. But when my step-father was around he made them be mean to me and they had to be or he'd beat them. We'd all end up getting beaten anyway for something or other. But I never held it against them because I knew they were being made to do something they didn't want to do.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Mine used to say the trash man picked up annoying little sisters. I would always run inside and hide on trash day. To this day, I'm scared of the trash man.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• oh man my sister used to do tittie twisters whenever any of us started getting boobs. other than that most of my sisters were pretty good, did normal stuff, tickling, smacking and what not. I only have one sister who would actually beat up on me. throw me against walls and actually try to harm me other than that... nothing.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My Brother was the meanest brother that ever was. He stole everything I had, He and his friends used to peak in while I was taking a bath, He would start fights with me and blame it on me. He busted my head open while I was changing my sons diaper. If it was these things it was something else to torture me. He also tortured my sister too. I think that he treated me the worst though. I was so glad when I got pregnant so I could move out of my parents house to get away from him. I have been fully tortured more than anyone should have to go through.
    Bernie65

Answer by Bernie65 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009