OH man! HOORAH Marine! ..What do you think of this?

This great video of the Marine at Congressman Bairds Townhall Aug 18th is fantastic. As one of the commenters to the post said "Crap!! Now I know what Chrissy Matthews felt about a tingle up his leg!"

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 7:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Thanks for sharing. I agree with everything he said, especially when he said, "It's not YOUR health insurance to decide if I can keep it!"
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• tells it like it is, doesn't he?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I like his question at the end, "i've kept my oath, do you ever intend to keep yours?"
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Thank you! I am so glad to see people standing up and telling these fools what they don't want to hear! Wake up America its time to take our country back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• How many times do you people have to be told that IF YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH YOUR CURRENT CARRIER AND COVERAGE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER? Are you flucking brain-dead? Did you visit your own personal death panel? Listen to ALL the information not just the right wing hater crap you are eating like cake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• 8:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 by: Anonymous
    No we read the bill! Obviously you didn't and I am sure even if you did you wouldn't understand it. So go on hon put back on your rose colored glasses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Anon :13, are YOU effing brain dead? You must be if you believe the lies you've been told.  I'll bet you're one of those who would drink koolaid laced with a drop of poison even though they told you "Meh, it's just a little drop of poison, it won't hurt you."  When, in fact, it would KILL you!  Go stick your head in the sand somewhere else!  We don't have time for willful ignorance, we have work to do!

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 9:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• anon go tell the marine you think he is braindead alright? Nice going dipchit
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Somebody give that Marine a medal! YES! I LOVED it when he told Baird to "STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!" We ALL need to stand up to these politicians and remind them they have been ELECTED to do the bidding of the people.  If they're not going to do that, then we need to take them out!  I'm sick of people being lazy and not willing to stand up and fight for their rights!  It's been too easy for them to stick their heads in the sand, put their hands in the air and just let things happen.  I admit I've been guilty of that other than voting and writing letters, but not any more!  I'll DIE before I allow Socialism to take over this country!  We need to start holding these arrogant politicians accountable, and DEMAND they start upholding the Constitution or get the hell out!

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 10:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009