People From MA Help, Please - Question about healthcare program

I've been reading a lot about the healthcare program in Massachusetts. I live in MA but have had my own private insurance for years, so the program really doesn't affect me much. The media has labeled the plan a "failure" and many posts on CM have discussed the success or failure of it as well, but no one seems to ask anyone from MA who was affected by the program. So, I'm asking you - people from MA - what do you think about our healthcare program? How has it affected you? Were you uninsured before, but insured now because of the program? Are you on the state plans and are they any good? I know MA is in real financial trouble - do you think the healthcare program contributed to it, or not? Let's educate the rest of America. I'd really like to hear all sides of it.....

Imogen13

Asked by Imogen13 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am NOT from MA and I know no one on the program. BUT what an awesome question! I will make sure to check back!
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I saw a q about this and it got about this much response too.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:38 AM on Aug. 23, 2009