When A Friend Betrays You??

I've been friends with this women ( I should say girl) for almost five years. She has been a good friend to me up until I moved down to the same state and town she was from. I let her and her husband and four kids stay with me for about a month but once I told them they couldnt stay our friendship turned into her talking nasty about me and spreading rumors that weren't true. Two years have gone by and we got in contact with one another again. She's still the same irresponsible person. Not paying her rent on time and not disciplining her children. Letting her 12 year old be rude to me in my house.. etc.Tonite she's having a party at her sisters bar and she wants me to drive and pick someone else up. I still hold animosity towards her for what she did to me. Her daughters birthday was last month and she didnt even get her a cake I did. And she wants ppl to be all about her birthday tonite.Not to mention I'm pregnant too. Advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• cut ties and move on you dont need that drama
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• You don't need the drama, but i do beleave that if she needs you to came to be a sober driver for them, i personally would drive her home so she didn't get in a wreck
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• with a friend like that who needs enemies
    wright4

Answer by wright4 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I believe honesty is going tobe ur best policy. Say it as gentle as possible and just bega n to disconnect ur self . Even if you two are no longer friends, I believe you need totry toforgive for your own sake.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

my2kids312

my2kids312

my2kids312

my2kids312

my2kids312

my2kids312