Do you think CM is gettin kinda lame now?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, I do not it is great way to meet nice people! luv ya friends in the Lord!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 7:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If it's lame, move on to another site.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Not really. It's what YOU make of it!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• In the winter months it makes for great company while my hubby shovels snow for the town.In the summer it always slows down. But honestly ,Andrew Shue was brilliant starting up cafemom.It keeps getting better and better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I don't find it lame. It does vary on questions. Sometimes I can sit and answer question after question, and sometimes for various reasons I don't see any that I can answer.

Answer by Bmat at 8:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No way! CM has expanded to include more than just groups and these Q&A forums. I love playing in LL and chatting with the ladies in there. I love some of the games in the new games tab at the top. I just found some people here on CM that live in my town and welcomed them to the group. I love it here and will stay for as long as there are other moms interested in being here.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• ilove cafemom has alot of new stuff on here just dont like the basher n the rude people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think it is still fun, but I also agree that it will pick up in the winter when more people are shut in. We've all got a lot to do in the summer months :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• the politics section is lame and annoying. You cannot be the voice of dissent amongst them without being called names or ganged up on so there's no even debate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009