Calling all Muslim's!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1516394/LETS_PRAY_FOR_THIS_GIRL

What's your opinion?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 8:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My opinion is that there is more to the story than is being told. Too many holes and inconsistancies. It makes me wonder why this man in Florida encouraged and condoned a 17 year old minor to run away? The parents never threatened her, all she says is that "They have to because it is the Quran that they have to love God more than their kids" That is also in the Bible. If her parents were such strick, devout Muslims, she would not have been allowed to be a cheerleader and dress in the type of clothing she does. They obviously did not teach her Islam, since most of what she is saying is not Islam, but the common steriotype of it.
    Too many holes in the story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yeah I saw pics of her too, dressing the way she did and I did not think a Muslim would allow this to happen. I don't think Muslims kill their family that leaves the faith, be it christianity/Paganism or whatever. But I do know there are extremists in ALL religion lol. So I agree with you :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Her blood is now halal? Erm Ehhhh WHAT? What does that have to do with anything.

I think she's a spoiled little brat that is running away from her folks. Her parents didn't teach her Islam or if they did, they taught her culture and not religion OTHERWISE she wouldn't have been a cheerleader.

My question is more on the point of who the heck would allow a 17 RUNAWAY into their house, since they met her over the internet...and that is where her conversion happened too....something is not being said....alot of this is hidden.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Aug. 23, 2009