HELP! IM STUCK, IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT ANY MORE

I BEEN WITH HERBLIFE FOR 3 MONTHS, I LOST 15 POUNDS BUT IN THE LAST MONTH I HAVEN'T LOST ANY POUND, I DRINK MY ALOE VERA CONCETRATE ONE CAP OF THE BOTTLE IN 8OZ. OF WATER IN THE MORNING THEN MY MILKSHAKE FORMULA 1 WITH PERSONALIZED PROTEIN POWDER IN 16 OZ. OF MILK, WITH MY CABLETS 2 CELL U LOSS, ONE MULTIVITAMINES AND 2 CELL ACTIVATOR. AFTER THAT I PREPARE MY GALON OF CONCENTRATE TE WITH 3 CAPS OF THE BOTTER AND I DRINK THE WHOLE GALON DURING THE DAY AT LUNCH TIME 30 MINUTE BEFORE LUNCH ONE THERMOBOND THEN I TRY TO EAT HEALTHY AND TAKE MY CABLETS AGAIN, FOR DINNER ANOTHER SHAKE WITH MY CABLETS. WHAT IM I DOING WRONG?

maruca92768

Asked by maruca92768 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• That sounds like an awful lot of things to be doing just to lose weight. Are you exercising and how is your diet? If you workout you may need to kick up or change your workout routine and adjust what your eating. Herbalife will only take you so far.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I don't know anything about herbalife, but I do know that your body can get into a rut if you're not doing anything different. You need to alter your exercise plan so that your body does new things. Now that you're 15 pounds lighter, you'll probably need to alter your calorie intake too... you won't need as many.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• You probably need to lower your calorie intake since you did lose weight you dont need as many calories to substain your body. Also your body may be starting to get immune to your plan try if you do a certain exercise plan try some new exercise
    MafianPrincess

Answer by MafianPrincess at 12:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am curious what your workouts are like...Feel free to write me back.
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 11:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I as well. You do need to have some kind of workout routine. Also are you checking your inch loss?!?!?! I've lost 27 inches on herbalife but only 19 pounds.... you may not be eating enough calories. I'm sure your coach told you if you don't eat enough, your body will go into starvation mode and store all your fat b/c it things you're starving. It may also be time for a body cleanse as we call it. Your body can store up to 5 pounds of access weight if you dont' clean out your system. Also, it could be your not drinking enough water, you may be gaining muscle from the protein powder. CHECK YOUR INCH LOSS. Ask if you have any questions (Im an herbalife distributor and also a wellness coach at our weight loss club)
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 12:22 AM on Oct. 16, 2008