what do you think of this man?

I think he's just plain lazy .he wo0nt put up the airconditionior because he has to move certain other things out of the way. and yet his two friends go over tohis place get it out of the gaurage and its up. in 3 minutes where as if he puts it up it would take him 3 hours. lol. thats sad. while his poor wife and children are all dying in this hot heat. what would you do if your husband did that. to you and your kids.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have a HUGE window unit that my husband hates taking in and out of the window. The summer I was pregnant with my second, he said he was not hot yet so he did not want to put it in yet. I called his two best friends and played the pregnant card and they came over that day to put it in for me. Hubby was not happy when his friends were ragging on him for not doing it. He has put it in early every year since.lol
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• ID PUT IT IN MYSELF. THEN MAKE HIM SIT OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT SO HE KNOWS HOW I FELT.BUT WE HAVE WHOLE HOUSE AIR. SO ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Kick his ass & put it in myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I would just act like I was going to do it myself and make sure he knew what a hard time you are having doing it . Most likely he will get up and help you put it in or just do it himself. TRUST ME, IT WORKS!
    Bernie65

Answer by Bernie65 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Wow...I would just do it myself instead of complaining.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I would have nagged a lot, usually get my way that way, but most likely I would have did it myself. I'm the one who does most of the big jobs in my house anyway, my mom trained me. I'm the one who decorated my sons new room, b/c hubby didn't want to do it, and he wanted to call a carpet guy. Nah, did that myself too.
    ravensgirl83

Answer by ravensgirl83 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Put it in myself. I have 2 working arms.
    summerm

Answer by summerm at 1:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I'd have to point out that if he can't be bothered to do what he is supposed to be doing around there he could leave. Somehow I doubt he'd be ok with not having his meals made or his clothes washed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2009