Weight

I need to lose 20 pounds or slim down a couple inches. Any workout ideas or diet that works? Hard to do whwn cooking for family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am currently doing the Jen Fe Fat Loss patch I like it a lot it is really working good for me.  It is a product that will help you loose inches of fat.  So give it a look  http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 8:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I do Turbo Jam and I love it! I have lost 5 inches off my waist in less than a month. Of course I've been watching what I eat as well. I eat 5 times a day breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and then dinner. I eat alot of whole grains, low fat dairy, lean protein etc. I do not ever reccomend any pills or patches, they're usually dangerous. Exercise and eating right is the way to go!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I just started to coach for a lifestyle system that helped me go from a 18 to a 12 in the last 4 1/2 months (on my way to a six). Would you like me to sent you some info?
    Hullofamom

Answer by Hullofamom at 6:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Theres a group here on Cafemom called " Daily Nutritional Tips" you should check out. Not only are there tips, there are forums with a weight loss challenge, exercise plans/programs, & diet plans/programs.

What do you have to lose? There is LOTS of information there!

Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2009