santa ?? how does he see through walls

my response, "he has super powers." my son loves spiderman, it also might make sense to a 4 yr old. so he asked how he got his super powers... what would you say??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Santa got his super powers from the north star for being such a santly person. It also gave him immortality. That way he can keep helping children every yeay for christmas. His super powers help him travel at light speed to get all those presents made and delivered in one night while all the children are sleeping. Then the children will wake up to find out what they are recieving for christmas for being such a good child all year long. If they are not good, he will leave them a peice of cole in their package. Hope this helps you explain it to your child. Good Luck!
    Bernie65

Answer by Bernie65 at 1:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Heh, my parents always told me that they were Santa's Helpers, and they had to report to Santa every month with how good or bad I was being.

I think I'll tell my daughter that he has a SantaVision 9000, a special x-ray device =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009