i know u ladies arent doctors but i was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing.

so my period was supossed to be here august 7th and its still not here!! i took 2 positive urine tests and then i went to the doctor(a navy doctor) the 16th and they did a urine test and it came back positive and then they did a blood test and it came back negative so they said i def was not pregnant and sent me on my way. i have a pelvic exam monday but im so puzzled. my period is still not here..im not on birth control..im not stressed..im just confused. can anyone give me any input? thanks :D

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have a hormone deficiency. I know several of my friends that went through the same thing. Their doc put them on meds to regukate their periods. In rare cases you can be pregnant but get a negative on a blood test BUT it is very rare. I would have the pelvic done and if that is also a negative look into being put on meds for regulating your period. good Luck.
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009