Does anyone ever read a question title and be interested, then realize it's in trying to conceive...

and then not click?

I certainly can't help anyone trying to conceive, i guess other people might know more. My advice would be to get drunk and have unprotected sex with your husband/boyfriend just once, you should be pretty pregnant by then.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I always try to help when I can. My husband and I tried for almost 3 years. I know how discouraging it can be. I WISH that it was as easy as having unprotected sex, but unfortunately for some people it can take many, many years. It's a very long, stressful, and painful journey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• lol i always read the question get interested then see it in TTC and dont click it.. i just cant help anyone in that section.. :( lol funny you do the same though ah
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• yeah that's pretty insensitive. you must not know anyone who has had fertility problems. i'm sure if you told them to get drunk and have sex they would not consider you a friend anymore...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• well i see a whole lot of "oops" pregnancies. must be a pretty good method.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009