DOES this have preggers written all OVER it?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time. And this morning me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink. I have a docs appointment on tuesday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. and in put. im nine days late aprox.. and past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• your doctor will tell you.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• There is a possibility that you are pregnant if you are 9 days late and that is not normal for you. Seems like you have a few signs there as well. The light pinnk bleeding that you experienced could have been impplantaion bleeding. That is what mine would do when I was pregnant. I would go to the doc just to be sure. Good Luck hope you get the outcome you want.
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My guess is yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009