~~~~~~~~~preggers? or what is goin on with my monthly friend?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time. And this morning me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink. I have a docs appointment on tuesday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. and in put. im nine days late aprox.. and past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you really did get a positive home pregnancy test, my bet is, yes you are pregnant! the one that came up negative might have been slightly less sensitive to hcg. :D good luck tuesday!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A positive is a positive! You could always test again in a day or wait to you go to the doctors.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Same thing happened to me when i found out i was pregnant, I had went and bought about 5 tests and took all of them and they all had a faint line on the positive side.So indeed I was pregnant....if its faint most likely you are pregnant honey ! Good luck !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009