how many prego test did u waste before it came out positive.----------------------------

ok so i am asking how many prego test did u waste money on till it finally showed up positive the month u found out u were preggers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i bought a two pack, but i only used one.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• same as staci
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Bought a 1 pack and dropped it in toilet (nerves!) and got an error code. then got a 2 pack and 2 positives. and then spent another $50 or so on a variety of tests between that day and the next week when I was able to get into the OB GYN for confirmation and bloodwork
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Let's see, all in all, I bought 5 before I was convinced, lol. The lines were so faint and we just didn't know whether to believe that meant it was positive or not. I heard so many different things from different people, and I knew that if I was pregnant that the hormone that registers it increases every day. However, I don't consider it a waste of money. It was a very exciting and important time. I'm currently almost 9 months pregnant. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I used like 5 dollar store PT's and they were all negative. I kept trying cause I had missed my period... I bought an EPT and it came out positive right away...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• dozens and dozens.

My period disappeared for some unknown reason shortly before I got married. We actively tried to get pregnant (ovulation testers, hormones etc.) for 1.5 years. I took at least one pregnancy test per month. I did this because with no period, I had no way of knowing if I was pregnant or not. Sometimes I'd take a test every two weeks just in case I was actually pregnant the time I took it before but tested too early. When I finally got a positive reading after 1.5 years of trying, I took two more tests because I couldn't believe it lol. I've probably spent close to $300 (or even more) on pregnancy tests.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Just one it came out positive as soon as I peed on it lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• All in all probably 15$ but that was an off and on thing over the years because at one point I had an ex who was activly trying to get me preggers while i was on BC. But I have taken 2 with my current boyfriend and father of my baby just because I was a few days late. But when I found out I was the first test came back positive and I was just kind of hoping that I was wrong cause it was 4 in the morning and tested later that same day with a coworker and it was still positive so lol.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i only needed one with both but with both of them i was in shock (first i was only 19 second i wasn't a good time) so i ended up buying 6 for the first and 5 for the second until i was convinced i was prego.
    bkwrmem

Answer by bkwrmem at 6:16 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i took about 8 i was feeling sick and took started taking one at about 3 days befor my period and i didnt get one to come up pos till i was 2wks late and it was very faint so i waited a week and took 2 more still very faint but went to health dept and took one and they said i was, then had to take on at the docs office.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 3:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009