How do i know if my husband loves after 9 years and 5 kids.

We have been married 6 years and together 9 years we have 5 kids. We both work full time, But it seems like there's nothing between us any more. If I ask him if he loves me he says you know, we have broke up before when i was preganet with our first child but since then never cant say i threaten it but he always talk me out of it but this is always same reason, it makes me think we are only together because we have kids and he really loves the kids. But i got preganet in the first 6 months together. so am not sure about us. I just want some time together and not just be roommates.

tonya851

Asked by tonya851 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like you may need to seek the help of a couples therapist. They are very good at mediating communication issues and it seems like that is the problem. My husband and I went to one for a few months and it was a wonderful experience for both of us!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 9:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• he still loves you bc he is still there and he wont let you walk away either, its not for the kids bc he could easily leave and still get to see them. its just that the spark in yalls relationship is gone its not new anyymore, he has done everything he could with you and yall have talked about everything there is to talk about couples just get like that. and i am quoting this from a man bc i feel the same way you do and he tell me he loves me and all that i just dont feel the love and i swear to you we got in a fight last night bc i told him i was tried of being his roomate i want a BF not a roomate..lol. yall need some yall time away from work and the kids and just rekindle ur flame.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Only your dh can tell you if he loves you or not. Talk with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• A man is not like a woman! They do not think with their emotions... If he truly didn't want to be "there" he wouldn't!!!! He is still with you! He loves you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Aug. 23, 2009