1st birthday..

my dd is 9 months old.. yes a few months to go .. but live in a small townhome so cant have it here and it will be in dec. in minnesota so need some idea's!! for a great first bday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love the idea about giving little books signed like a card from everyone rather than a card. Then you'll have a great little library and it's so much easier to keep them instead of the b-day cards.
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 9:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Can you have it at your mother's or in-law's home? We have the same problem. He will be one in March and it's still cold here in Jersey. We live in an apartment and can't have it here. I was thinking of having it at my mom's.
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Chuck e cheese, get a swimming pool and fill it up with those plastic balls and let the kids play in that, maybe have like a christmas theme party where everyone gets a gift from under the tree, dress-up party, blues clues party, indoor campout party, hawaiin luau theme, crayola them-lots of coloring, painting, play-doh...just set out a huge roll of paper and let them have at it.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009