do you have a savings plan for your kids

we just started a savings plan for our daughter were we put in 50 dollars a mo, once we get better jobs we will put more in, i want to help her out as much as i can yes shes only two but when i moved out all i had was clothes and moved in with a friend, i want her to be somewhat set if she wants to put a down payment on a car or use it to move out or anything that will help her,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• None yet. But plan on starting one soon.
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• You should check into Gerberlife Grow-Up Plan it helps you save money for when they get older for their needs like what you've mention above. I am guessing my child will probably need braces so that would be the first thing I won't have to worry about (money wise that is) GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I save $100/month for my daughter's future. If I keep at it until she reaches 18, she'll have about $22,000 to use however she sees fit!! It may not seem like much, but it's better than nothing at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I have a college savings plan through my bank. Although it doesn't need to be used for college. 25$ automatically comes out of my account and into hers' every month.
    jaysmommy007

Answer by jaysmommy007 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009