7 months pregnant and HORNIER then ever!!!!!

my baby father and I are in a on again off again kind of thing... How do I get him to come over and just do the damn thing without all that unnecessary conversation??? Any advice would help... I really don't feel comfortable sleeping with anyone else

thanks in advance!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just call him and tell him.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• just call him.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I agree.
    collinsmommy_06

Answer by collinsmommy_06 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I've tried just telling him before.. he came over and it felt like we were involved again
    ( he was way more comfortable then he was suppose to be) it was hard for me to see him go... how do i get him over ... do it ... and then have him leave without making things weird and uncomfy? has anyone else been through this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• For the sake of the baby you two should get your act together. You are about to be PARENTS! I don't mean to sound preachy, but it's not like playing mama and baby when you are 4 yrs. old. Sex has consequences and you are facing them.
    jhamommy17330

Answer by jhamommy17330 at 10:04 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• forget him dont lower yourself giving it up to him.... use a toy!!!
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 10:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I know what you mean. I was uncontrollable at that stage. But yeah, either use a toy or just tell him straight up all you want is sex and if he wants to talk about it then to forget it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2009