Does your child have Celiacs?

I was doing some research about my son's chronic diarhea, and I came across Celiacs, so far he has every sign. He has an appt next week, its going to suck because they want to do a blood test, but I wanna know. What was your child going through before he/she was diagnosed? My son has diahrea all the time, he has a red rashy all over his legs, arms and he gets these sore looking things on his lil tushy! Its so sad! He gets these white cirlces in his mouth looks like he's bit his tongue but it gets all over from time to time, he has been throwing up his food every so often (i know my cooking isnt that bad!) he's so crabby all the time, its like pulling teeth to get him to eat a meal, he's in speech therapy, its not helping so far....

MichMom1984

Asked by MichMom1984 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Health

• Have you tried changing up his diet and seeing what helps and doesn't help with it?
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2009