how do you sponsor a family on here for xmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• I don't know about on here, but I do the ones in my local paper, or the christmas tree angel in the mall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Honestly I wouldn't. There are lots of people online who would love to take advantage of you who don't really need your help. Wouldn't you rather sponsor a family who was truly poor and needy? If they're on here they've at least got the money for luxuries like internet service and a computer. I understand thing happen and everything but truly people are much worse off and need your help more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i have no idea but they do have a tree at walmart with families that need sponsored.
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 8:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

Before you go assuming things you know nothing about...not everyone can afford such luxuries...even on CM. I have this laptop because my brother gave it to me for Xmas, and internet because I get a hefty discount on it...since I work for the local cable company. So don't assume you know anyone's situation.

Mommy2AAA

Answer by Mommy2AAA at 1:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2009