Nipples @ 30weeks (tmi pretty embarassing)

So I know my boobs will be changing (& have been) but today I noticed my nipples are REALLY puffy, especially the right one. I haven't started leaking yet, but I've had white dots for the last couple of months, those come & go. My right nipple is the more worrisome one, seeing as the puffiness is about the circumference of a freakin quarter! Like HUGE! Is this normal? My husband thinks maybe I'm plugged up or clogged in there, I thought it was normal at first...but it just looks weird. Any thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your breasts will change a LOT! Don't fret! :) The little bumps are a normal part of the breast and the puffiness is normal as well. They're getting ready to feed a little one! That was the grand design. Unless they're extremely tender and hot and have red streaks (not veins) there is NOT a problem~ :)
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 10:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• It sounds normal to me. Mine looked the same only that my left side was the puffy one. Wasn't plugged or clogged up.
    But if you're worried about it, ask you doc.
    Good luck Mama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2009