How many of you women are just amazed....

on how much attention Mrs. Obama got on her attire while she was on vacation to the "Grand Canyon"? It's so sad that so many Republicans are sooooooooooo upset that we have a BLACK PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY that they let hate weigh on their hearts and look for any reason they can find to verbally abuse and just plain talk shit about our president and his wife and family. You should be ashamed of yourself your disgusting human beings!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm a conservative and I stated on the first thread about it that she looked just fine. What any American lady her age would wear going to the Grand Canyon--which happens to be in Arizona where it gets hotter than the hinges of hell every day. She was dressed approprietly for the weather and for climbing around in the rocks and stuff. She wasn't dressed slutty at all. What's wrong with a pair of shorts and a tank top with a shirt with sleeves on top?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• DITTO!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• omgoodness..not this again....the current first lady is only one in a long, long line of first ladies that has been raked over the coals/or/complimented on her attire. its not because she is black or a democrat. its because she's the first freakin' lady!!

btw..they went to the grand canyon?? i've always wanted to go there..how nice! (also, they aren't the only first family to have their vacay/outings constantly reported in the news, either. )
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Well im a conservative and could careless what she wears as long as her arse is covered up but thanks for the insults anyway

Proud to be a 'disgutsing human being' for loving my country and not obamas plan to destroy it all

bow downpatrioticby the way nice race card playing lol

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I think the focus on Mrs Obama's attire is ridiculous.
    Curious that President Obama was in long pants, not shorts.
    My husband is the President of a large Co. and when we attend events I also try to match his level of attire. Granted she was on vacation.... I would have worn a sundress, but that's just the way I roll, and my comfort level.

I do not think this has anything to do with racism-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm pretty sure you have a good idea where that race card you just pulled belongs.

Everyone always talks about the first lady and what she wears. It's a celebrity thing.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Um... yeah, ok. Who effing cares what damn color the president and first frickin' lady are? I sure as hell don't care and neither does the rest of the country. What many do care about is the fact that many policies supported by the president are not what is best for this country. I personally could care less what Michelle Obama wears, but much of the MSM does. They're always talking about how "cool" she is as a first lady. She's not "cool", just no different than any other first lady. Maybe the people criticize her are just frickin' sick and tired of hearing about her. She's the first lady not some fashionista.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Where? up your ass lovingangels? There not celebrities there our PRESIDENT AND OUR FIRST LADY...

Happy for tomomofive.

Not so sure I believe you thehairnazi, but good try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm amazed at how many racists there are here who are so adept to play that race card. Yes, I think that all of you who spend so much time connecting race to Obama's plummeting popularity are the racists. You can't wrap your tiny, one-track brain around the possibility that maybe it's his POLICIES that aren't popular. To place so much importance on the color of skin is racism, therefore, YOU are a racist. Obama enjoyed tremendously high poll numbers for months after his inauguration. Only after he started proposing and implementing his policies did his ratings start to drop. By the way you "race card" morons would tell it, you'd think that all of a sudden people are just now realizing that he's black. Do you think all this time people just thought he had a great tan?

Furthermore, it is SHAMEFUL for a president to be living it up when people are losing their jobs and homes. I miss the days when presidents had class.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• obama is mostly middle eastern, he's not 100% black, and he has white in him too, so why do ppl keep saying he's black, when he's mixed?
    Anonymous