Can you help me please?

I got to go to a soundcheck for a great band that I love. My husband couldn't go. With me and had to. Stay in line by himself. Our marriage has always been perfect and I told him sorry. It wasn't even that great. I mean I was thinking about my husband. Now my husband is upset and will hardly look at me. Oh yeah he told me not to go and I still went. Just wanna know what you think I could do to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• You said, "it was a band you loved," he had no know that fact. That being said, sometimes ya gotta take one for the team for your partner. He probably didn't like being left behind, but he is a big boy. Be sweet and mention, if the shoe were on the other foot at him. This being the worst of your problems, you're doing alright:)
    doublefistin

Answer by doublefistin at 10:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• When he told you to not go... my opinion is you shouldn't have.
    Naturally he's jealous (justified or not).
    I'm guessing that it wasn't worth what you're going thru now (I've done a lot of things that weren't worth it when I had to pay the consequences).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• just do something to try and make it up to him. im sure he will forget about it eventually. i doubt hes gonna divorce you over it.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The only thing you can do is tell him you are sorry that you went against his wishes and attended this event. Ask him to forgive you, and then wait until he does. You were wrong, and you should just admit that you should not have gone.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I';d begin with an apology

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Apologize, tell him it wasn't that great and you're not going to do that again.

And if he holds a grudge, I've got an availability here at the Stupid Husband Hilton for my husband's seminar on "Why Holding A Grudge Is Bad For Your Love Life."

Answer by gdiamante at 12:45 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• oooh oooh! What band??? And yes there are a few band my husband would just have to suck it up and wait in the wings while I had my fun! Hell.. he would leave me for football anyday! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009