What do you think...

of a mom on here calling someone elses husband and reading his wifes blog to him.(a fellow mom that I can't see anyone having a problem with unless they were extremely jealous)

She also came onto him over the phone.

Shes also married. We should call her husband..i'm surprised someone married her anyways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• call that bitches husband!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Ohh I agree. I know the people you're talking about, I would definately call her husband.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• call him!!!! If i were him i would want to know
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• hmm.. I would wonder who the idiot was that gave out personal information on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM!! I mean how else would this "drama fest" begin????? Hello.. youngsters! There is a huge difference in getting to know people in the flesh and over the Internet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well when her page was PRIVATE and she has a link to a weekly article she writes and links to foundations she starts, and the girl looked her husbands number its pretty low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009