What stupid thing has your SO done latley?

MIne just put some cookies in the oven (frozen ones) and went to play video games.. iddint know they were in there.. i smell something burning and go upsatiars.. the oven is on 450 i asked him how long they had been in there and hes like umm awhile... he didnt even know how high he had set the oven... men

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well if thats all your man has done to make life hell they your doing pretty good LOL I honestly belive that men have worse pms issues then us women do....I'll just leave it at that!!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Mine said he paid the cable bill last month and then "whoops" when our big fat $300 bill came in this month. I swear he's such an oaf!! He does/says little stupid things all the time.. i just nod and smile lol.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2009