what kind of outfit..

Did your baby wear for his/her newborn pics at the hospital and what kind of outfit did you bring your baby home in?

I'm trying to pick outfits for my little girl and I just don't know what to pick!

javila

Asked by javila at 11:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a cute outfit that goes with the season'
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• nothing that overpowers the baby such as huge puffy sleeves, etc.
    i agree with the poster above me, something that goes with the season. i think a sleeper looks best, clothes just look a little silly on a brand newborn, jmo....
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 11:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Hospitals still take pictures? Neither of the hospitals I delivered at offered that. All of the pictures we had were taken by us.
    Our son came home in pajama's because he peed all over the little outfit his Daddy'd picked to bring him home in, before it ever got put on him. (Daddy was still getting used to changing diapers.)

Our daughter came home in a little denim dress with ladybugs all over it. It was really cute. I still have it, in fact!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Didn't have hospital pics - just our own with our camera. 1st wore a little on-peice outfit - it was January. 2nd wore an almost identical outfit - May. 3rd wore a little onesie & pants outfit - June. 4th wore a 1-peice footie outfit - March.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My daughter wore a sleeper both in the pics and on the way home. It was very cool for July and we didn't want to put her in her little dress we bought for the going home outfit.
    reava

Answer by reava at 12:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• WIth my first I just put her in a little sleeper. I am planning on doing the same with this one. I figure they just got out. Let them be comfortable. lol
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 1:15 AM on Aug. 23, 2009