latex allergy?

if your allergic to latex, what does a condom feel like? when we use latex condoms it burns like heck! but when we use lamb skin, im fine. so, im wondering if i have a slight allergy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Health

• hmmm. . . not sure. . . could be a few things. do you break out or have a reaction to latex gloves or bandaids? is there a spermiside or lubricant with the condoms? Is the lubricant the same for the latex and lamb skin?
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If a latex condom burns when you use one, common sense would tell you to not use them and get latex free condoms. I would think you do have an allergy and you should stop using them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

i didnt ask to be called stupid. we used them once, it burned. thought it was the lube, tried a different one without. still burned. thats when we DID quit using them and used the other.

no. no reaction with the gloves
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Latex doesn't burn me when I use it, but I swell and itch for 3-4 days after sex. :/ If it burns, get the latex free ones!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 2:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

again, not asking to be called stupid. only used them twice, than switched. why the f would i keep using them if it burned?! i asked a question to see if it was an allergy, plain and simple. geesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2009