i am baby crazy and JUST had one 6 months ago...

now im not planning on having another baby RIGHT NOW, financial reasons and physical reasons and other reasons, but i cant stop thinking about it!
We plan on starting to try in a year, but im already thinking about everything names... what it would look like, talking about babies non stop...i LOVE being pregnant, i love feeling the babymove inside you i love the pregnant look, everything about being pregnant and having a baby and taking care of it and being in labor i LOVE

is this a normal thing to go through after just having a baby?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Anon :32, seriously.. just because she has pics of herself doesn't mean she is immature or any of the BS smoke you're trying to blow up someones behind.

As for you OP I think it's fairly normal to want another baby ... It took me some time to want another as my son was in the hospital the first 2 months of his life and was really sick as a baby but once he started being healthier and so on I really missed the pregnancy parts of it (Even though I was incredibly sick, got fat and it was a bad experience at the time I do miss it!) and I just miss the whole experience and can't wait to have another. Even now my son is 4 and I fiend just as much as I did when he was younger. My brother & his wife just had another baby and it makes me want another even more LOL
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i hate being pregnant. i got fat, i broke out, i was tired, my back hurt, my boobs hurt, i couldnt have a beer, i couldnt eat tuna fish, i had to worry about everything. being pregnant sucks!!! your crazy!!! but im happy for you that you like it. i just had my son 3 months ago, and i have no plans on having another one until i graduate college in probably 3 years, but i do really want a daughter and now that ive had my son and see what its like, i keep thinking about what my daughter would look like and what im gonna name her, and whats its gonna be like, and how im gonna dress her and how my family will be complete once i have her.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• When my second was that age I had the same thing. Happily we had another 18 months after our second baby was born.
    We knew that we wanted these two close together, so the baby fever was expected.
    I don't think you are crazy at all.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• im not trying to be mean but i checked out your profile and you have as many ( posed) pictures of yourself as you do your kid. you strike me as someone who is immature and into themselves WAY to much. I think your having these baby thoughts because you miss the focus being on you and not your baby. its nice to like being pregnant and im glad your using your head and not doing it just because its "fun". good girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• lol anonymous, i could care less what you think about me, i didnt ask what do you think about me?
    im not immature or at ALL overly into myself. i hope you feel better after venting about what you think about me.

if we're playing that game, you strike me as someone that is insecure (being anon) and jealous of others. You also seem immature pathetic and very judgmental.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• BWT your daughter is absolutely adorable!!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i bet youre on welfare and didnt finish high school. wait let me find a pen to write another check out to you. no, dont get up! Ill get it....after I go to work. you just relax and watch jerry springer and get pregnant again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Im on assistance until i get back on my feet i work full time my SO works 2 jobs i did finish school im about to start college for Phlebotomy... why am i even defending myself though.. LOL

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2009