get more aggressive in bed...(lol)???

lately i been feeling a lil feisty than usual and need more playful aggressiveness in bed, a lil bite ofr something wont hurt, i hinted it to my man but i dont think he gets it... he joked that it was kinda phsyco when i told him to bite me...hahaha...but not really... some girls just want to be handled(PLAYFULLY OF COURSE)... dont want to force it but how should i initiate it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• lol, i just tell my SO. like i told him not that long ago i want him to pull my hair and choke me. and so he did.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• show him how you want to be touched girl pull his head to your body all sexy like and tell him to bite you. bite him a little bit. when i want to be "handled" i give little nibbles and scratching (he cant take as much as i can lol, piercings turn me on)
    sami07

Answer by sami07 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2009