Bahaha this just cracked me up!

I was sitting in my rocking chair and my Husband comes in and says.... "The Cats eating a box can I let him?" We just moved so there are random boxes here and there still. LOL he was dead serious and I just started busting up laughing...Then he said "I think he is enjoying it.." LOL I said "No he can't eat the box!" lol DH then says "Oh Okay..."

Why he had to come and ask me if the cat was allowed to eat the box I have no idea, but he did and it was such a dumb/funny question I couldnt help but laugh and share it with you guys. What is the dumbest/funniest thing your DH has ever asked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ? okay? thats weird
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i really cant think off the top of my head what the funniest thing my SO has asked is but that is pretty funny.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• that sounds like something my dh would do/say, he has done so many funny things I wouldn't know where to start lol
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 11:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I'm not sure if anything my SO has said lately tops that! lol
    reava

Answer by reava at 11:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My husband asked, "What should I feed our baby?"
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well I once had to explain to hubby what hemoroids(sp?) were. He said he had "butt balls" and I didnt know what he was talking about so he showed me and I just fell out of my chair and laughed for like 15 minutes. Everytime I looked at him I cracked up! I told him to take a sitz bath and he thought I was lieing and making fun of him because he didnt know what that was either!
    NinnaRenae

Answer by NinnaRenae at 1:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009