Funny DH pet story

I was sitting in my rocking chair and my Husband comes in and says.... "The Cats eating a box can I let him?" We just moved so there are random boxes here and there still. LOL he was dead serious and I just started busting up laughing...Then he said "I think he is enjoying it.." LOL I said "No he can't eat the box!" lol DH then says "Oh Okay..."

Why he had to come and ask me if the cat was allowed to eat the box I have no idea, but he did and it was such a dumb/funny question I couldnt help but laugh and share it with you guys. What is the dumbest/funniest thing your DH has ever asked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Pets

• LOL! The funniest thing around here was when my father in law came to visit and brought his dog with him, Not having a dog at the time did not think about the litter boxes being out until the day I went out and came home to him tell us "Stacey really like the cat's house". We had to think for a minute we didn't own a cat house, then it hit us sure she love the cat house it was a covered litter box....ewwww!
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 3:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LOL!!! Oh no, that is so funny! Especially since he was serious!

Mom-to-4boys has a funny (and ooggie) story, too!

I guess my funniest cat story was when my husband and I were eating Lemon Meringue pie, and our dear black cat, Sunny, indicated that he would very much appreciate a bite. We told him no, go away. Next thing we heard a thump on the kitchen floor, suspiciously like a cat jumping off the counter, where they were not allowed to be, and where the rest of the pie was sitting. I walked into the kitchen and there was Sunny on the floor looking perfectly innocent. With meringue stuck to his whiskers!

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• lol too funny!!! My husband bought me a keyboard, so I still have this really tall box standing upright in my living room. One morning I kept on hearing this knocking sound... turns out Sweetie (the cat) had somehow jumped in there and was frantically trying to jump out!!
    Oh heres another..
    The Terminex man left some really strong glue traps throughout the house, like under the sink. I assumed my cats had found better places to hide, like under the bed... until I spotted Sweetie running all silly-like into the kitchen and then sliding across the tile floor with a glue trap half stuck to her back foot, half also on her butt. She tried so hard to run away from me, but she kept on sliding across the floor.!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:52 AM on Aug. 24, 2009