Who works more during sex?

Who does more during sex, whether it be movement, foreplay etc to get their partner off, the male or the female? Or is it a mutual amount or exertion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me...it's always me. Even during foreplay, he'll get started, but just when it gets good he stops, then I have to do him (no pun intended). I prefer being on top, but I wish he would grope me more or something. Otherwise I don't complain, he still plays a good game.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• lots of the time it was me, but i got sick of it and i told my SO that he wasnt turning me on and he really needed to do more to my body and so he does more now sometimes!! haha. its pretty even now that i let him now.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• :( Sadly me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Both of us. :)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:24 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• dh and i agree its much better when hes on top so i would go with him he gets it deeeeeppppp *blushing*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• can't answer for everyone but for me and SO, I work harder at oral sex but he works harder at thrusting. He pounds this cooter so hard I have to cry for mercy sometimes! Woo Hoo!!! He's pretty good for an old dude!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:06 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• It all depends on what we're doing at the time, but in general, my husband does more "work" LOL.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 2:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• He does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i think both of us do the same amount of work
    babyowens081208

Answer by babyowens081208 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2009