Husband in trouble

My husband has two jobs. He went to work yesturday at about 7 pm. He told me hell be back around 3 am today. He was supposed to go back to his next job at 11am this morning. The problem is he didnt come home this morning and hasnt come home yet. we both dont have phones and we arent able to communicate. when he comes later on should i be mad or just go along with what he explains and dont even ask questions?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 11:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• does he have a drnking prob?
    get cell phones
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Heck yes you should ask questions! You need a way to communicate with him and know what is going on! If he is shirking his responsibilities then you will be sending the message that it is ok to do so if you just go along with his explanation and if he is hurt or in trouble some other way than you need to know so you are able help.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 12:00 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• he does not have a drinking problems
    hmomr

Answer by hmomr at 12:01 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Find out his reasoning first, and go from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i would be fucken pissed. are you kidding me? he could be cheating on you for all you know!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'd go between being pissed, and scared shit-less. All depends on what HE says when he walks through that door!
    Wait, how do you know he didn't get off late and go straight to his other job?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i'd be pissed!!!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 12:27 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I would be thinking he was dead in a ditch! hopefully he can call from one of his jobs?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:47 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I would be irate! There are payphones! I'm sure you were worried but ME? I'd be irate!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• ok thoz two jobs have phones he could explain that my wife is at home maybe scared and we dont have a phone could i please call someone that could get to her and tell her i was so and so and im sorry i'll be home so and so is me how hard is that im sorry if my hubby did that to me ya id ask hey babe you had me scared what the heck happend
    brittanymomma

Answer by brittanymomma at 1:04 AM on Aug. 23, 2009