Can I be charged with anything???? Please give advice.

I just found out tonight that my father was beating my mother and my sister. Well my son is up there for a visit (he is coming home ASAP after this) but I plan on taking him to the dr when he gets back to find out if any harm came his way. What I need to know is if it is found that he was injured in some way, can I be charged with anything because I sent him up there for a visit even though I had no idea what was going on? Advice is needed here!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you are completely innocent like you are saying and had no idea then no.

You didnt know what was going on and obviously are getting him out of the situation asap.. your mom on the other hand, maybefor knowing what was going on and still allowing him to come over

i pray nothing had happened to your son, and i pray for strength to you and your family
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• No u cant be charged with anything, u didnt know, and as long as u get him home asap then everything sould be fine, just make sure u keep a copy of the doc report to show that u took him to th doc,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• no i don't think so, hope he's o.k. sorry about yr mom and sister, sad
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:11 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• NO! honey don't worry you are fine just make sure you take him straight to the doctor and a therapist if he was a witness to the beating.

toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 12:12 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• No way. I'm sure you didnt send your son up there knowing what was going on. I am sooo sorry to hear about this situation. I hope your son is ok!!!!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• As far as I know, no you cannot be charged
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP here~~

My son is only 13 months old so he won't remember the situation thank goodness so we won't have to worry about therapy or anything. As far as I know, he is okay as of today. He was at my mom's feet when she was pushed though and caught herself from falling on him. She picked herself up and put him in his bed and called the cops. Tonight, he got mad because there wasn't enough fried zucchini on his plate so he's acting completely normal. I'm just still so worried.

Btw, didn't mean to go anon, i have posted this several place with my sn on it lol.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 12:20 AM on Aug. 23, 2009