What's Your Defintion of Great Sex?

Well, I am the kind of girl who loves to be held, I love cuddling and I love feeling protected. I love it when my husband takes the control because I just think it's sexy... lol. He ADORES oral, which I don't mind. He loves his 69's, his B.J's (he always rubs my head softly and it makes me melt.) and a whole lot of other stuff. We have sex at least 3-4 times a week and sometimes I wish it were more lol.

Wooo... I know you guys are like what the hell is wrong with her lol. Share some of your stories please ladies!!!

By the way, if you couldn't tell, my hubby isn't home, I'm alone with my three year old daughter... so yes, I'll admit... I'm missing him lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i like it when my SO takes control too. i like to be kissed everywhere, my neck my ears, my nipples, and i like oral too. and i like to give oral. i like lots of touching. and then my SO knows how i like it and makes me orgasm, and then does it how he likes it. fun fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• when I orgasm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• When I orgasm 6 or more times and then go to sleep and i get up hours later and my legs still feel like jello and are shaky, I love it, it means sex was just that damn good
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:58 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Great sex is over 80% mental. My SO doesn't do anything touchy feely. He doesn't perform oral but he expects it. He can't make me orgasm but sex with him is the best I've ever had. It's amazingly great sex bc it's with Him.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:13 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my defintion of great SEX is getting THE OL 10 MINUTE ROUND AGAIN!! After the ol 20 yrs im happy to enjoy my 10 minute milk man!!! LOL
    brandoneaglemom

Answer by brandoneaglemom at 1:48 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• p.s. im really jealous!! i miss those days when we were both hot and heavy with eachother. enjoy it!!
    brandoneaglemom

Answer by brandoneaglemom at 1:59 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My man and I have great sex, and the greatest sex is the kind where the sheets and blankets end up rumpled on the floor (or we end up on the floor yourselves), the neighbors can hear us, we're bathed in sweat, he folds me into a dozen different positions, and afterwards my legs are sore and shaky.

=D
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:37 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't like soft, gentle sex. I want it rough and wild. Multiple positions, multiple orgasms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm selfish, i love oral and to be touched all over. I need to be excited before I can really be in the mood. But then I like to make him just as excited as he made me. I want to see his facial expressions and have him tell me I need to stop. Then i like to 69, and then go to the actual sex after he has made me orgasm so that i can do it again. After that I can't move it was so great. Doesn't happen often with 2 kids but when it does it's unbelievable!!!
    ahughes424

Answer by ahughes424 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009